What International Settlements can you benefit from?
- Registration of funds transferred to the EXIMBANK clients;
- making transfers abroad via the SWIFT system;
- credit card settlements:
- on import:from the opening of the letter of credit or the confirmation of the letters of credit until the payments under these letters of credit are made;
- on export:from the endorsement of clients or correspondent banks regarding the letters of credit opened in their favor by foreign banks, the acceptance and payment of commercial documents, until receipt of payments from foreign banks;
- incaso operations;
- transfer operations:
- the purchase-sale of free convertible currency (FCC) against lei is made at commercial exchange rates established by the bank on the day of the transaction;
- conversion of FCC to FCC takes place at the cross-rate established by the bank on the day of the transaction;
- currency conversion is made by the bank to the client on the same day;
- operations with nominative checks.
Program for execution of payment orders in foreign currency:
EUR, RUB,UAH, GBP
- Payment orders submitted by customers before 13:00 are executed with the same value date.
- Payment orders received after 13:00 are executed with the next value date.
- Payment orders submitted by customers before 13:00 are executed with the currency date “the same day” (with the same value).
- Payment orders submitted by customers before 11:00 are executed with the same value date.
- Payment orders received after 11:00 will be executed with the “next settlement date”.
Payment orders in foreign currency will be accepted until 16:00
To receive transfers from abroad
The sender must indicate the following bank items when making the transfer: