Quick transfers with Western Union
Quick transfers through Western Union
the bank account
to any country of the world
USD, EUR, MDL
Why fast transfers through Western Union from EXIMBANK
The Western Union system is a system with more than 245,000 service points in 195 countries of the world, providing minimal costs, quickly and safely.
How to get money through Western Union:
You must fill out a special form that will indicate the full name of the sender of the transfer, a 10-digit code, the amount of the transfer, the country from which the transfer was sent, and the correct answer to the security question (if the sender included this question in the translation), and also present ID cards.
How can I send money through Western Union:
You must fill out a special form in which you indicate the full name of the recipient, the amount of the transfer, the city and country of the recipient in order to present an identification card. You must also tell the recipient a 10-digit code.
Tariffs and conditions for sending money from the Republic of Moldova
Transfer commission is paid only by the sender.
|Amount of transfer||Rates||Rate for transfer to the Republic of Haiti, EUR|
More than $ 3,000 / Euro is added $ 20 / Euro for every $ 500 / Euro
In case of issuing / cashing out the equivalent in lei of funds, the commercial purchase rate of the corresponding currency is displayed at the box office of the branches.
Limitations imposed by the legislation of Moldova on money transfers in foreign currency:
- up to 10,000 euros (or their equivalent) can be made unique transfers abroad without providing the bank with documents confirming the quality of a family member or other supporting documents;
- more than 10,000 euros (or their equivalent):
* a one-time transfer can be made in favor of relatives (parent, child, spouse, brother / sister, grandfather / grandmother, nephew / granddaughter, presenting documents confirming the quality of a family member to the bank - birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc. Etc., as well as documents confirming the need for the transfer by the individual in whose favor the transfer is made, and data on the amount of payment / transfer.
* A one-time transfer abroad can be made on his behalf, intended for current expenses on temporary stay abroad, with the submission to the bank of documents confirming the fact of temporary stay abroad (for example, confirmation from a foreign educational institution, medical institution or from a place of work abroad Etc.); As well as documents confirming the need for a transfer by an individual in whose favor the transfer is made, and data on the amount of payment / transfer.
- up to 10,000 euros (or their equivalent) can be made by one-time transfers throughout the country without providing bank documents confirming the quality of a family member or other supporting documents;
- over 10,000 euros (or their equivalent) can be carried out by a one-time transfer, presenting to the bank documents confirming the need for the transfer and containing data on the amount of payment / transfer and documents confirming the quality of the family member (family expenses); - transfers can be made on its own behalf without restrictions.
Validity and conditions of return of transfer:
- is made at the request of the authorizing person, provided that the amount has not yet been transferred to the beneficiary. The payer is returned the transfer amount. A refund is made after the transaction amount has been collected by B.C. EXIMBANK S.A. From the 'WESTERN UNION' system.
- no limits.
Transfers are guaranteed in accordance with Law No. 575-XV of December 26, 2003, “On Guaranteeing Deposits of Individuals in the Banking System”. Detailed information